STYLISH LEADERS NETWORK shows easy ways to be problem solver
Samuel Isiwu is a fast rising speaker a certified leadership coach bent on raising leaders with a unique mentality.
He’s the founder of the STYLISH LEADERS NETWORK and the Coverner of the PUBLIC SPEAKING MASTERCLASS, and the LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS.
He’s committed to raising Stylish Leaders with a unique kind of mentality that will become problem solvers in different areas of life; the idea of using the word stylish means he teaches people a kind of leadership that is unconventional, that is pattered to be different from the normal. He’s also a trained public speaker and business Strategist.
He’s also a leader that understands the principle of service, he has volunteered for a lot of organizations for the purpose of developing individuals and communities.
- Aspire global project@ warri Delta State as a strategic event planner,
- Speak for change international@ owerri west, IMO state as Team planner, and official anchor.
- The advantage Group as official Event Anchor.
- Glow fashion week as an official Event consultant.
As a way of also being stylish, fashionable and dynamic in his leadership, He has experiences in political leadership too, he has served as an executive in the Department of Mechanical engineering FUTO, and a one time SUG (student Union government) presidential Candidate.
Capacity building program and workshop
- Think, Idea, Innovate at Warri Delta State.
- Read and Lead at Enugu State.
- Omega world Outreach at Warri Delta State
- Freshmen community Hangout at FUTO where he spoke on “Life after school” to over 100 student. He has also held workshops for secondary school students.
He has a lot of popular life changing articles that has been published in renowned sites. He’s a professional cooperate event anchor and compere (master of ceremonies).
He’s a people oriented leader, and he commited to helping individuals, communities and organizations grow.
He’s single and married to his vision.